Pages

Tuesday 6 March 2012

SM/SSM Award 2012

Salam & hi all!
Darls, what's up? Heee, sihat tak u all? Alhamdulillah, me sihat sangat. Tapi kan u all, tak tau la nape..lately ni..me selalu aje lapo tau. Maybe me nak makin membesar kot, kan? Ngeee :P

Hm, tonite malas nak mengarang... so me nak share ngan u all on the SM/SSM award last Feb. Ouch, by the way, this event meant for businesswoman/man untuk bahagian Central and Selatan. Untuk Pantai Timur belom buat lagi. and I am waiting dngan tak sabarnya majlis for us di pantai timur ni. *hati, sile sabar ye* Oh, verangan.. mau pakai dress camane ye nanti.. heee :)

This SM/SSM award is to celebrate and appreciate all the hard work of all the Sales Manager who managed to do sales of RM20,000 while for Senior Sales Manager with the sales of RM60,000. Em, me malas nk taip panjang lebar le..korang enjoy la ek this short video on the event and sile sile la usha pics my team members yang berjaya naik pentas atas kejayaan dalam biznes nya. :)

click here for the 
SHORT VID ON SM/SSM AWARD 2012

Barisan leaders with one of our team member yang received award. Congrats babe!
Kenalkan our leaders: DSM Naemah, DDM Nurul Aini, DDM Roslida. :)
My leader, DSM Naemah with Premium Beautiful top leader, CDM Maisarah. 
Petangnya majlis. Malamnya majlis ilmu. Tak susah dlm biz ni. Ilmu sntiasa diberi.. Nak or tak nk je.
Sebahagian dr team ktorang. :)
Congratulations to all recipients of the award! Especially to all our team members. Special thanks to all the Leaders from B32 especially, CDM Chan & Madam Lam, CDM Siti Rohana & CDM Azlan Deraman.

Best kan, korang? Hm, jom la share ngan me your passion... best kan sharing2.. mana tau we share the same  passion ke. :)

Quality family time?

Financial freedom?

 Cars?

Super-handbag?

Overseas holiday?

Menarik kan? Semua tu adalah my passion. Best kan? Tak sabarnye. What about u guys? Jom share with me, who knows we shared same passion. Confirm akan berbual panjang, tak abes point la berborak nanti kan? Ehe. :)



Lots of luv - Nurul
011-12761987
017-9512054 

when the goings get TOUGH, only the TOUGH gets going!

No comments:

Post a Comment