Pages

Sunday 20 November 2011

Majlis Ulangtahun Hai-O ke-19 (part 1)

Salam & hi alls!
Laling laling saye sekalian, anda semua sihat?? Hopefully U guys smua sihat la hendaknya kan? :)) Me baru balik dari KL, attended the 19th Hai-O Anniversary yg juge Majlis Penganugerahan CDM kepada usahawan yang berjaya.

Em, yes, i'm attending this!

Me pegi ke sana ari Sabtu with Kak Ain and Kak Yanie. They both already married, but sgt komited to go there to support leaders yang terima award. :))

We arrived at KL around 130pm, have lunch and rest jap. Then, guess what after that..We had make-up session!! Waweeee. Memang we all transformed lah u all. From zero to heroin~ (Opss, ye kah? Haha).
Make-up in progress!!

Tapi memang super-gorgeous la kami2 ditransformed kan..memang meletopss!! Me requested Make-Up Artist, Kak Intan, to makeup me ala2 garang2 since me pkai striking red maxi dress and leopard printed kimono. Nak tengok tak muke me cemana after make-up?? Hehe

Ohh, ni gambar before make-up lah (Gambar hiasan.haha)
After make-up. Garang kan? hmm.
Haa, abes tang mekap. Then, photoshoot ala2 SS la plak.

Oh oh, it's posing time!
Gorgeoulicious n super duper marvellous!!!
Haha..Memang nice and superb lah. Put on great make-up & wearing nice dress is such a way to release my stress away! Absolutely proven..Atleast for ME. :) .

Oteii, talking about dress, lemme brief a lil' bit on my dress..

Myself!
Me and CDM Maisarah.
I am wearing striking red maxi dress and leopard-printed kimono strap, from Keyna Boutique. It is customized to my size. Keyna measured me so that bile my dress siap, it will nicely fit to my body! yes, it fitted nicely!

MUA, Kak Liza pon ade tanya2 pasal my leopard kimono ni. She's interested! Hehe. :D . What i do love about the outfit is the puffy lengan baju tu, i just love it! and, the kimono tu boleh pakai lepas melayang2 aja or u can put a brooch to make it appear as kimono!

Okelah, abes part make-up and dress. Next on the event itself! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment