Pages

Monday 17 October 2011

Premium Beautiful?

Salam & hi all!

Me sgt happy arini okeiii. sebab.. me dah experience Premium Beautiful corset. Sangat menarik, okeiiiii. Sangat best!! Semalam me da try pakai by my own. Memang take time, but petang tadi, i was assisted by authorized PB agent, which also my leader, kejap sangat2 i pakai tau. 5mins aje. Caye tak?? Yelah, cara me pakai sdri tu tak betol. hahaha. So, mmg tak perlu lah smpai nak kene bgun 2jam awal just to wear this PB corset. Hehe. :))

Anggaplah this is me
wearing PB. haha

Me pakai kejap je tadi, tapi what can i just say is that, I AM ABSOLUTELY SATISFIED WITH IT! Seriously!!! Huk2. Memang bagus sgt2 la me dapat pakai PB tuh, yelah, sebabnye my nature of work ni mengadap komputer jek. So memang lenguh belakang ler...Plak tu mengadap komputer me tend to jadi bongkok. PB helps me to provide good body posture to me! Thanks my darling PB!

Why must PB corset? Why not other brands of corsets?? Why and why? Hahaha. OK2, u guys got so many questions to ask me meh? If banyak sangat soklan2 korang, leh directly ask me. Feel free to ask me. Ask anything. InsyaALLAH I will entertain u guys! Interrupt me anytime u can. I will surely help you. :)

Do interrupt me at 011-12761987 or 014-8109071 or 017-9512054. Nurul @ Q. Where can u guys find me? Anywhere! You tell me, and insyaALLAH, i'll try to make it! :))

oteiii, me would like to continue my cecite..Bese la you,me can suke sgt bercerita. Apa2 je mesti nak cite. Hehehe. =P . OK, why PB corset? why not others? Sebab, it is not an ordinary corset dears! It it designed to be more to health, and at the same time dpt shape our body, dpt help us to lose weight, help women to get pregnant!

Cantik dan kurus adalah impian setiap wanita.
Dan ianya adalah tidak mustahil!

So its functions not just for losing weight or shaping up, but it is beyond that! It's worth your money dears. And, all of us deserve it! Lifetime warranty. FOC service. Memang sangat tak rugi. Sungguh!

Okelah, i think sampai sini aje utk malam ini. Me nak tito awal tau....dgn harapan me mimpi pakai PB mlm ni..esok me ade teambuilding. Hiakk hiakkk hiakkk..berlari berkejarankah esok? Mungkin~

Darling darling saya sekalian, if you guys have anything to ask, just ask! anything! anytime! about the PB corset itself, the benefits, the price, the details, the BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, the part time, the full time, the and the and the and the...just ask! anything!


Regular Personal Touch session!

You'll be guided by experienced and authorized PB team!

NURUL @ Q - 011-12761987 or 014-8109071 or 017-9512054.

One more thing, be my biz partners and entitle yourself RM4500 joining bonus only for this month. And we are now 17th Oct 2011. Just left 10+days for you to grab 4500. Banyak tu guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment